Since I have begun my new journey to Ubuntu Linux , a little problem I faced was how do I use my Tata Photon Plus with Ubuntu to access the Internet.
I plugged in photon plus and I expected it would automatically be loaded or Ubuntu would find necessary driver for it. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen.
Fortunately , I found a solution which is as described below :
- Go to System > Preference > Network Connections
- Click on “ Mobile Broadband “ Tab
- Click Add
- you would see figure like below , click forward
- Select India, Click Forward
- select Tata indicom Photon Plus, Click Forward
- Click Apply
- Enter Username and password as “ Internet ” , Click Apply
- Now click on wireless network and click on tata photon plus and you would be connected .